Who I Am In Christ Affirmations Pdf

We need to see ourselves in the light of god’s word. Once we have heard and seen god’s truth we are to reckon it to be so.


Pin On Draw Loⱴℯ

John 15:15 as a disciple, i am a friend of jesus christ.

Who i am in christ affirmations pdf. Who i am in christ. I am the righteousness of god in christ. A list of positive affirmations for anyone who’s in christ.

You shall no more be termed forsaken, and your land shall no more be termed. I am made with a future; I am the true vine, and my father is the vinedresser.

I am abraham’s seed…an heir of the promise. John 15:15 i am christ’s friend. 30 biblical “i am” affirmations:

John 1:12 i am god's child. Colossians 1:13, ephesians 1:7, 2 corinthians 5:17, 2 corinthians 5:21, ephesians 4:24, romans 6:11, romans 8:2 thank you father god, because i have received jesus through faith, i am a child of god. I am christ’s friend (john 15:15).

Who i am in christ originally compiled by neil anderson i am accepted. Therefore, i’m priceless and worthy. I am a son of god and one in christ.

(ephesians 1:3) god has blessed me saying: 2 peter 1:4 i am loved by god and chosen by him. Who i am in christ affirmations pdf.

Repeat these biblical affirmations and replace these truths with the lies currently in. 30 encouraging scriptures for moms. I am strong and mighty.

i am a branch of the true vine, and a conduit of christ s life. Identity in christ (who god says you are): The life i am now living is hrist’s life.

Who i am in christ affirmations. “be fruitful, multiply and have dominion”. I am being transformed by the renewing of my mind to prove the perfect will of god.

1 corinthians 6:17 i am united with the lord, and i am one with him in spirit. Leave a comment / blog / by bruce gordon. I belong to god (1 corinthians 6:20).

I am god’s workmanship, created in christ to do good works that he has prepared for me to do (ephesians 2:10). I am affirmations from the bible. We need to learn who we are in christ and confess the same out loud.

John 15:1, 5 i am a friend of jesus. I am a success and not a failure, for i am created in god’s image. I am free from condemnation in christ jesus.

Romans 5:1 i have been justified. For notes on each bible verse quoted in these who i am in christ affirmations, check out this post. Romans 8:1 i am the righteousness of god through jesus christ.

John 1:12 i am god’s child. He who abides in me and i in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. In christ i am blessed with all the spiritual blessings in the heavenly realms.

1:4 colossians 1:13 romans 8:17. Benefits of using christian affirmations. I am not what i did.

John 1:12 john 15:15 matthew 5:13 matthew 5:14 2 corinthians 5:17 rom. I have been crucified with christ and it is no longer i who live, but christ lives in me. I am who god says i am.

Therefore, i am worthy of love, i am a delight to god’s heart. I am the vine, you are the branches; I have the same power that raised christ from the dead dwelling inside of me.

I am healed by the stripes of jesus christ. I am confident that god will perfect the work he has begun in me. I am what god says i am regardless of how i feel about myself.

These 24 christian affirmations are your identity in christ. Affirmations in christ i renounce the lie that i am rejected, unloved, dirty or shameful because in christ i am completely accepted. I am more than a conqueror through jesus chris t.

Nasb.“now he who establishes us with you in christ and anointed us is god, who also I am dead to sin, i am alive in you, sin has no power in my life. Romans 5:1 i have been justified (declared righteous).

I am a weapon of righteousness in a world of darkness. 2 corinthians 5:21 i am a partaker of his divine nature and have precious and magnificent promises from him. He says i am forgiven.

He says i am redeemed. I am born again—spiritually transformed, renewed and set apart for god’s purpose—through the living and everlasting word of god (1 peter 1:23). John 15:9 i am loved by god as certainly as jesus is loved by god.

He says i am free. Each statement in this list is based on a specific scripture verse. His plans for me are good and give me a hope.

This i am affirmations printable is free to download. I am a member of christ’s body (1 corinthians 12:27). I am the salt of the earth, and.

I am free of sin and its effects. My feelings cannot change the absolute truth of god’s word. 1.i am a crown of beauty and a royal diadem in the hand of the lord.

I am a new creation in christ (2 corinthians 5:17). I am assured all things work together for good (romans 8:28). I am not my past.

I am prosperous and in good health, because my soul prospers.


Pin On Words


Pin On Mindfulness


Gods Masterpiece Positive Declaration Wall Art Printable Gift Masterpiece Quotes Positive Affirmations Quotes Identity Quotes


Our Standing In Christ The List Christian Affirmations Identity Quotes My Identity In Christ


Pin On Him


Pin On Faith